Varila, renovated in 2002, is a wooden cottage fit to accomodate small families. The surroundings of the cottage are in undisturbed, natural state with spaceous view to Lake Saimaa. The surrounding pine moor is perfect for backpacking and berry or mushroom picking.
Varila and Mäntylä are almost identical and situated closely to one another.
Varila booking caledar
Preliminary booking for a cottage, which the renting agent will confirm by contacting the customer.
- About 15 meters off shore.
- wooden structure
- Built in 1976, renovated in 2002
- a combined kitchen/living room, 2 extra beds
- a sleeping bay, 2 beds
- a sauna cabin, a wood-heated sauna stove
- an open veranda
- dishes and cutlery for 6
- an electric cooker
- an electric refridgerator
- electric heating
- a stove
- a cold water pipe to the sauna cabin and the washing sink
- drinking water supplied by the owner
- a coffee maker
- a micro wave oven
- a CD-radio
- an outdoor barbecue grill
- garden furniture
- an ecological toilet in a separate building
- a boat, life preserver
The shore: shallow water, firm pebble bottom. Suitable for children and swimming. Distance to the opposite shore, 1 kilometre.
Distance to the closest neighbours 200m (Mäntylä), no visual contact.
Restrictions: No smoking inside. Pets allowed on a case-by-case basis.