Haapio is a smallish cottage on a sunny spot. The lakeside yard has plenty of room for outdoor play and games.
If you prefer relaxing, why not just sit on the small jetty and enjoy the scenery on Lake Pihlajavesi. The cottage sleeps two and there are beds for four in the old log granary.
Haapio booking calendar
Preliminary booking for a cottage, which the renting agent will confirm by contacting the customer.
- About 15 meters off shore.
- wooden structure
- a sofa-bed in the combined kitchen/living room
- a sauna cabin (wood-heated sauna stove)
- an open veranda
A log granary for sleeping, 2 beds and a bunk bed.
- dishes and cutlery for 6
- an electric cooker
- an electric refridgerator
- electric heating
- cold water pipe to the sauna cabin
- drinking water supplied by the owner
- a coffee maker
- a micro wave oven
- a CD-radio
- an outdoor barbecue grill
- garden furniture
- sun beds
- an ecological toilet in a separate building
- a boat, life preserver
The shore: shallow water, firm pebble bottom. Suitable for children and swimming. Distance to the opposite shore, 1 kilometre.
Distance to the closest neighbours 100 m. No visual contact.
Restrictions: No smoking inside. Pets allowed on a case-by-case basis.