Villa Leikon – a holiday right next to clean nature and lakes. The log cottage was renovated in 2015 and easily accommodates four people. There is room for two to sleep downstairs and two more up in the loft.
The detached sauna building also has a spacious bedroom which accommodates two more people. In total six people can comfortably stay. The beach sauna building is nicely attached to the main building with an open terrace.
The cottage is surrounded by almost undisturbed nature with enough space for outdoor relaxing. The veranda has a view to the lake and faces the southward yard.
Villa Leikon booking calendar
Preliminary booking for a cottage, which the renting agent will confirm by contacting the customer
Log Cottage 4 persons
- Noin 25 m ran
- About 25 meters off shore.
- log structure
- built in 1995, renovated 2015
- a combined kitchen/living room
- a bedroom, 2 beds
- a sleeping loft (with stairs), 2 mattresses
- a toilet
- a bathroom
- an open veranda + a terrace
The detached sauna building
with spacious bedroom for 2 persons
- built in 2015
- sauna, a wood-heated sauna stove
- a dressing room
- spacious bedroom for 2 persons
- an open veranda
- dishes and cutlery for 10
- an electric cooker
- an electric refridgerator
- electric heating
- a fireplace
- cold and warm water pipes
- a shower
- a TV
- a CD-radio
- a coffee maker, an electric kettle, a toaster
- a micro wave oven
- a dish washer
- a gas grill
- garden furniture
- a boat with life preservers
- an air conditioning (extra charge)
The shore: shallow water, firm pebble bottom. Suitable for children and swimming. Distance to the opposite shore 100 m.
Distance to the closest neighbours 100 (Rananiemi), no visual contact.
Restrictions: No smoking inside, no pets.