Mäntylä offers you a genuine cottage holiday experience in the middle of nature. The immediate surroundings of the cottage are in their natural state. Basically, the grounds for wild berry or mushroom picking in the surrounding pine forest start straight from the front door. Even though the cottages
Mäntylä and Varila are located close to one another, both cottages allow for the luxury of privacy.
Please note: The cottage is preliminarly reserved for a renting agent from May 1 through September 30. The booking calendar is updated on the 1st of May, after which we are ready to receive direct bookings.
Mäntylä booking calendar
Preliminary booking for a cottage, which the renting agent will confirm by contacting the customer.
- About 15 meters off shore.
- wooden structure
- Built in 1976, renovated in 2002
- a combined kitchen/living room, 2 extra beds
- a sleeping bay, 2 beds
- a sauna cabin, a wood-heated sauna stove
- an open veranda
- dishes and cutlery for 6
- an electric cooker
- an electric refridgerator
- electric heating
- a stove
- a cold water pipe to the sauna cabin and the washing sink
- drinking water supplied by the owner
- a coffee maker
- a micro wave oven
- a CD-radio
- an outdoor barbecue grill
- garden furniture
- an ecological toilet in a separate building
- a boat, life preserver
The shore: shallow water, firm pebble bottom. Suitable for children and swimming. Distance to the opposite shore, 1 kilometre.
Distance to the closest neighbours 200m (Varila), no visual contact.
Restrictions: No smoking inside. Pets allowed on a case-by-case basis.